We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Monday 21 September 2009

Peek-a-boo!

JD - Hi everyone! Our humans have been very busy recently....

Max - ....which means that they haven't really had much time to blog for us!

JD - You can't really get the staff - erm, we mean - the owners nowadays can you?!!

Max - Female human's job has REALLY taken off so she's been out of the house quite a bit, and male human has moved over to contract work so that he only has to go into the office two days a week - because he's setting up his own business!

JD - It's all very exciting! But it means that there have been a lot of changes around the house recently, including some building work.

Max - AND two new sheds have appeared in our garden! We like the sheds! We like to hide behind them and chase each other around them - he he he!

JD - Yup - the sheds are great fun! So, because we don't have much time to blog tonight (as female human is going to do something called 'circuit training' whatever that is!) we're just going to leave you with a picture of Max, who is respectfully declining female human's suggestion that he comes back into the house from behind the garden shed....

Max - "No, I think I'll stay where I am, thank you for asking!"

Max - Well - I was having a good time! He he he! See you soon everyone - we hope to still be able to visit your blogs and we hope to get back to blogging as usual by the weekend!!

22 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Awww!! Your such a sweetie Max. Have fun playing with your sheds.
Love Ruby & Penny

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sounds like a very busy household. Hope you two get to enjoy those sheds. Maybe you can get them to turn them into playhouses for both of you.

woos, the OP Pack

Anya said...

Take it easy
we all need a break once .... LOL
Take your time we see you all in the weekend :))))))

hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

Nellie, Yuchie, Calvert and Bailey said...

Hey guys ~

We know all too well how difficult it is to find good staff...ahem... our human has been nuts too. Something about quarter close and blah blah blah WHAT-EVER!

Well even if your pawrents can post a picture of you guys once in a while we'll be happy. We all need our JD&Max fix!

Paws-out
N&C

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We had a break for a while whilst we were on holiday and are still trying to catch up with everyone. It is hard to keep up all the time.


That pic is funny Max..hehe

Holly & Zac...XX

Sasha said...

Those sheds sound like fun!

And I have to say that Max looks very handsome in that picture... but where's JD?

Puppy kisses
Sasha

Clive said...

Sounds like a very busy household at the moment! Best of luck to the humans in their new endeavours!

Love that photo of you between the sheds Max!

take care
Clive

Unknown said...

Hi boys - good to hear from you! I've missed you visiting me...but now I can see why! Gosh, it sounds like lots is going on at your place! Please say good luck to your male human for his new business - how exciting! I'm sure with him being at home, you boys will be able to supervise him and be "very helpful", as usual!!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khute pikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Dear Max and JD,
Sheds sound very exciting! And having your male hooman at home - intense excitement!
I am so jealous!
O I am sure you could help with circuit training! My daddee does these exorcises called push-ups, and I am the most wonderful help for that! I mix it up you know... one day I'll hit his hands with my paw, another day I'll sit on him, often I just try to walk over his legs and fall on him instead! He couldn't do it without me I tell ya.



smooches,
Mr Darcy

HOPE said...

That pic says it all....

Busy time for all of us...so we'll be waitin on you two...

See ya pals...have fun!

Paws Up!
GUS

Maxmom said...

Yep, it seems that you guys have got your hands full...but new sheds are fun. We love the picture.
Take care
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

Maxmom said...

Yep, it seems that you guys have got your hands full...but new sheds are fun. We love the picture.
Take care
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

The Oceanside Animals said...

It looks like you're in a bit of a tight spot there!

Captain Nemo said...

Hi Lads - have you got male human's business running like clockwork yet, he he he! And how's the house? Still a bit wiffy after the fox mess incident? Is it safe to visit yet? Or do you need a few more baths? BFN, Nemo. :)

We love Luna said...

Hello guys!
I know well what you mean about the beans to be busy!Please forgive my absence, mommy , dad and Marina were travelling during the weekend and now mommy said she needs to do a lot of laundry and the like.Anyway I'm happy because she took a time to start up the computer so I can visit you!
Take care and have a great week!
love you guys
Luna

Bruce said...

Are you sure you're not stuck Max?
Help!!
your pal,
Bruce:)

parlance said...

That's a great photo of you beside the shed.

I'm wondering if I should tell you a little secret, but you might find it a bit embarrassing...

Cats like small spaces! Are you sure you're not a little bit cat-like?

Kaiser via Brad said...

We love your picture Max!

Joy said...

Sooo Cute!!!

Oskar said...

How good of your female human to inquire as to whether you cared to return to the house. My mom person does the same. Sometimes when she really misses me she get very animated about, as if I have no say in the matter! Can you believe it?

Kenia Santos said...

I just LOVE your pictures. You're the cutest dogs ever!!! I'm in love with Schnauzers. If I even change 16 Paws into 20 Paws, I'll have Schnauzers in the family.


=* Kiss you boys!!!