We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Monday 7 March 2011

The Great Blogville Bake Sale!

Max - Hi everyone! Now, have any of you noticed that my brother is - erm, how can I put this politely?! - FREAKISHLY large for a miniature schnauzer?

JD and Max - or as FH now calls them, the Little and Large show!

JD - Well, if that was the POLITE version I'd hate to know what you'd have said if you HADN'T held back bro'!

Max - Sigh - I'm just a bit envious JD! Is there anything I can do to grow as big and tall and strong as you?

JD - There sure is Max! You can visit Blogville's great Bake Sale and buy yourself some healthy and nommy recipes for seriously yummy nommies that will surely build you up!

Max - Oooh, sounds like a plan JD! How do I do this?

JD - You simply click on the picture below and the rest is easy. Each recipe is the bargain price of just $1.00 and all the proceeds go directly to the 'Crossed Paws Organisation' that is being run by Frankie's cabinet to help pups and kitties in need. And what's more, if you donate a recipe then we'll include a link to your blog in each one that is published - full (and easy!) instructions are on the site below!


Max - That's brilliant JD! I'm heading over there RIGHT now! See you there everyone.....!

13 comments:

Clive said...

Hi JD and Max

Goodness, JD has got big! Murray was amazed looking at your photos this morning!

Those recipes sound yummy and a gread idea!

take care
Clive and Murray

Amber-Mae said...

Hey JD & Max! Thanks for dropping by my blog. So wonderful to meet you two. And you're certainly most welcome! I LOVE sharing my hoomie Melissa's recipes with other furries & non-furries. It's always good to share because sharing is caring, right?

I checked out the new blog & I absolutely LOVE it! All wonderful recipes so far.

Dexter said...

JD does look kind of HUGE! Wonder what he's been eating...

Slobbers,
Mango

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

JD.. you ARE a bit larger than Max.
Note to Mango: In case you are planning on becoming even MORE RH.. I'm thinkin that JD has been eatin some of those wonderful snacks and foodables that are listed in the Recipe/BakeSale. hehehe

Tiramisu said...

Hi JD and Max, greetings. You guys are born to love the shore. I have a question, when you bring them out for walks do they start marking? If not can you share me some techniques? Appreciate it.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Oh mi dogness Mee neva knew JD was so growned up ! Him be quite tall mee is gonna gets a stiff neck lookin up at him when he comes to visit.
Mee is gonna gets Moms to sorts out some recipes fur da sale which will be fun.

Big Lovs to you all, wee is so happy yoo is backs here wee dids miss yoo guys

Lovs
Ronnii ( & Richie who is snoring and bottom burping at da same time !!!!)
xxxxxx

The Daily Pip said...

Yummy, I am headed over to the bake sale now!

Your pal, Pip

houndstooth said...

It sounds like another great idea to me!

Bunny

the booker man said...

is JD gettin' some extra proteins in his diet? teeheehee.
hooray for this awesome sauce bake sale! i am droolin' over all the mega delish treatsies!! :)

*woof*
the booker man

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Wednesday. Helping out to promote the Blogville Bake Sale. Check out my Wednesday post. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

The blogville bake sale is a GREAT idea, I sure hope that lots of recipes sell :)
Maybe my raiser will buy a couple!

Rudy

Anonymous said...

Wow JD you sure is gettin BIG!

I know that you is a growing boy but how much bigger are you going to get?? BOL

woo woos, Tessa

Oskar said...

Heavens, you are a little, er, giant like. Are you sure your dad wasn't a giant schnauzer?

My mom person has been gone with a death in the family, but we're here now to get caught up on this bake sale.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar