We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Good puppies!

Max - Sometimes I like to show what a good puppy I am by climbing onto our male human's lap to help him with his paperwork ....

Max considerately 'helps' his male human with his paperwork!!

JD - ....whilst I prove what a good puppy I am by staying off the furniture - he he he!!

'Just Dog' just having a snooze!

Find out what all the critters are up to at....

11 comments:

Bruce said...

Oh you two are so cute who could resist a snuggle or a cuddle from you:)

Cezar and Léia said...

Ohhhh a warm human lap is not to be missed!
Lovely pictures!
purrs and love
Luna:")

HOPE said...

Oh you two...are after my own heart!

I help my mom-person rock in the rocking chair!!

Great photos!

Paws UP!
GUS

Diana Chiew said...

Oh yeah, you are both so helpful by being such good boys!!

Lots of hugs,
Santa

Captain Nemo said...

Such helpful pups. And I suppose you HAVE to stay off the furniture JD, being such a big, big doggie! Very good! Nemo

Maxie said...

Hey guys! I help my mom too by staying beside her desk while she's working. I allow her to pet me or scratch me with her feet.

Love,
Charlie

Anya said...

Very lovely shots :)
You two are Cuter as CUTE ^__^
Sooooooo sweet !!
hugs from
Kareltje =^.^=

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

i say you are both doing a great job! xoxox

Unknown said...

Hi JD & Max,

You are certainly VERY good puppies!! I don't know how your humans can get any work done around you, though - you are just so cute, you would be a constant distraction!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Ruby and Penny said...

You guys are really good boys and really sweet too.
Love Ruby & Penny

Oskar said...

My mom person says she would love to give you both a long cuddle!