We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Saturday 28 March 2009

Fine furnishings

JD - Because we're not allowed on our human's furniture they thought it would be nice for us to have a sofa all of our own!


Max - From what I've seen of it so far it looks really comfy....

JD - Oooh, it is, it is!!


Max - Good. Um, so maybe at some point you'll let me try it out too.....?

JD - Mmmmm? Whassat you're saying from down there young Max? I'm sooo snug and comfy up here I'm having trouble staying awa........zzzzz!

Max - I have to say that I think it's a bit unfair that the humans are allowed on our furniture though - doesn't seem right when we can't go on theirs.

JD - Oh, I dunno! The snuggle below WAS rather delicious.....zzzzzz!


Max - Humph! I think I'm going to have to request my OWN sofa at this rate!

3 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi JD & Max
We love your sofa. Too bad your not allowed on the human furniture.
We love to snuggle with mom on the couch at night.
Love Ruby & Penny

Oskar said...

Max, Maybe we can start a fundraiser to get you your own couch!

Anonymous said...

Hello JD and Max!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I love yours too - so cool! And I'm so jealous - I'd love to have my own sofa too...although my humans say that it would have to be the same size as theirs coz I'm so big...so I'll have to wait until we're in a bigger house one day!

I'm adding you to my blog roll and I hope we can visit each other often!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane