We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Tuesday 31 March 2009

What becomes of the broken hearted? They have a kip, that's what!!!

Hi everyone - CJ here, owner of JD and Max, usually referred to here as 'female human' (yup, my pups are soooo fond of me!!) I apologise in advance but I've sneakily hijacked their blog today as I thought you'd all like to see the highlights of 'puppy-cam'!

'Puppy-cam' is absolutely brilliant - the best present I've ever got! As with a lot of dog owners I suffer a tremendous amount of guilt when I have to go to work, leaving my two little fellas to fend for themselves all alone in the house on their poor little lonesomes..... I was sure they were spending the entire time pining for me, from the moment I shut the door I pictured them counting the hours until I returned.....


....erm....


....ahem...well, they're obviously sleeping their way through the pain and the torment of the separation.....


....hmmmmm.....


.....I do hope, dear blog reader, that you can all keep up with such a flurry of frenzied activity......


.....it's obviously an exhausting life being a schnauzer puppy. As a mere human I couldn't possibly understand......


Well, that's it! That's my usual 'puppy-cam' view - and it's kinda nice to know they're not particularly bothered about being 'left to it' (and it's never for that long)!

Normal service will resume tomorrow when the boys regain full control of their blog....ttfn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! This is JUST like me!! My human used to work outside and leave me from 8am till 4pm every day when I was younger - she felt really bad although she could tell from the way nothing was moved around (not even my stuffed Kong and treat balls!) that I basically slept the day away...Well, when she started working from home, she thought I'd be delighted to have her company but guess what? I slept the day away too! Made no difference if she was there or not, really...so now she feels much better about leaving me (not that I even notice sometimes...!)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Oskar said...

CJ, I believe JD & Max may be employing a "play dead" technique.

It allows them to appear non-threatening to predators, allowing them the element of surprise should an attack take place.

If they do occasionally sleep, I'm sure they're dreaming of you!