We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Sunday 3 May 2009

Little and large!

JD - I love being a big Schnauzer! People always think I'm the older brother - or even the dad! - and I get a lot of fussing for being the one who 'looks after' Max - he he he!

Max - And I love being the little Schnauzer! I get a lot of fussing because everyone thinks I'm the baby - ha!


JD - This
photo really shows how different we're growing up to be - it was taken the night before we went to the groomers....

Max - But no matter how different we might grow to look....

JD - ....we'll always be bestiest-buddy-brothers who enjoy snoozing together!!


Max - Hey - before we sign-off today we'd like to tell you about an exciting competition that one of our lovely bloggy doggie pals is running! It's the 'naughty pup' competition....

JD - ....and whilst WE are obviou
sly NEVER naughty our humans seem to have a different definition of this word - humph!

Max - Click on the link below to find out how to enter - good luck!!



Check out what all the critters are up to at.....

Get yourself noticed! Put your blog on the list at....

9 comments:

Oskar said...

I'm so glad you 2 are Camera Critters now. I've met lots of fun people from all over!

Now I'm going to check out this naughtiness business.

Amber and Nala said...

It is great that you both get lovin' and attention for your own special things. :) I am entering the naughty contest too as soon as I can get Mom to put together the pictures. :)

Nala

Wei Qian said...

Both of your are so loving! it doesnt matter regardless of the size, but its the feeling that you both had for each others!

best regards
Vodka

Suzuki said...

I am glad you are both happy the way that you are :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Bruce said...

I think I can fit in the space you two left there in the middle. Would you mind cuddling up to a cat?? Looks pretty cozy on that bed of yours!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

awwww--sweet--we didn't realize how much difference there was in your size! you look so cuddly and warm in that piccy! thank you for the nice comments on our blog--yes it is nice to have a sister to love us so much! til next time! s & G

Maxie said...

I love your picture. You look so sweet sleeping on the same bed.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like making new friends.

Love,
Charlie

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi JD & Max
We're glad you guys love each other no matter how big or small.
Thanks for sharing about the contest.
Love Ruby & Penny

Anonymous said...

Wow, we never realised how different sizes you are!! I am right in thinking you are the same age, but from different doggy mummys??
Thanks for our contect mention!!
Scotty xxx