We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Saturday 2 May 2009

Short back and sides

JD - We've been feeling a little scruffy lately....

Max - ....and although looking like little bundles of fluff IS obviously a very cute look as we demonstrate below....
JD - ....we decided that it was nevertheless time to smarten up our act so we asked our humans to take us to the groomers forthwith to have a bit of a trim.

Max - I like the groomers!

JD - Me too!

Max - They make a big fuss of us and give us treats and toys!

JD - They think we're wonderful doggies!

Max - Yeah - look at all these yummy treats they gave us to take back home....

JD - ....and look at this great toy that they gave us as a present for being so well behaved!

Max - So - how do we look?

JD - Can you see the cute blue bows that the groomer put on our collars in this next photo?

Max - Don't we look lovely! Our female human says we now smell like little lavender air fresheners running around the house - he he he!

JD - Here's a photo showing how glossy and shiny our coats are - aren't we handsome?

Max - If it's at all possible I think we look even more handsome than usual!

JD - He he - are you trying to pretend you'r
e as tall as me in the next shot Max? You can stick your nose in the air all you like you'll always be shorter than me!

Max - It's nice to be able to see without hair flopping over my eyes!

JD - Yup - I hear you!

Max - Okay - we're bored posing now....

JD - Now, where did I put out new toy? I need to carry out one of my thorough quality control tests....

JD - Nice to chew!

JD - Very sturdy - it's a good toy!

JD - Now to show it who's boss....

JD - Rarrr!!

JD - Hey Max - would you like to play with our new toy?

Max - Hmmmmm? Bit sleepy after all that fussing at the groomers....

JD - You sure? It's fun!

Max - Zzzzzz........!



Click here to find out how to enter Scottie's exciting naughty pup competition.....

Check out what all the critters are up to at.....

Get yourself noticed! Put your blog
on the list at....

14 comments:

Bruce said...

Oh doggie-wow!!! You two look FANTASTIC! I wouldn't have recognized you if it hadn't been for the captions! You sure got some cool stuff too!
Love ya,
Bruce:)

Oskar said...

It's hard to fathom, but you look even better than you had before.

You should quick link up to Camera Critters with this post. You'll meet lots of new friends!

http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

Eric said...

yeahhh same here.... we always feel so tired after the visit to the groomers...

anyways, u boys look very very cute... hehehe...

Fatty

Amber and Nala said...

You both look VERY handsome and shiny! Those blue bows are just great! :) Max, sorry about being shorter than JD...I have a feeling he will never let you forget it either. ;)

Nala

Flying Solo said...

Too cute!
My mother has a schnauzer too, I call her my sister :)

MYM said...

Oh my gosh - a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. !!lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!! First of all thanks for the super link and the mention of our competition in your blog!
Secondly - wow, you look so smart and shiny all groomed. I lucky I don't has to be groomed, but its good that you enjoy it, cos some pups don't.

Guess what? Mummy has seen 5 Mini Schnauzers today!! She saw three walking round one reservoir with Sophie and then another two later walking round one with me and Hazel!! We all thought of you two every time!!! xxx

i beati said...

I love the longer look on them Sandy

Jane Hards Photography said...

They are gorgeous especailly all shiny and new coats.

Sasha said...

Oh boys! You look very handsome - almost as gorgeous as me!

Kisses
Sasha

Marie Reed said...

Cute! I wish that I got treats and toys when I went to the hairdresser!

Anonymous said...

ooh - you boys are looking handsome!! You look so much like my boyfriend, Ombre, when he was still a pup - before he got his handsome grown-up Schnauzer trim with the funny eyebrows and beard!! :-) Also, he was really dark when he was little, like you - but now he is a lovely silver...I wonder if you boys' coats will also change colour as you get older?

Hey - thanks for your great comment. Don't worry - I LOVE long comments - the longer the better! - so keep writing!
But Whew! You boys have enough energy in one day to last me for a week! My human said she felt tired just reading how many walks your human had to do...see, that is one reason why she got a Dane - coz despite our size, we're really mellow and lazy, actually, and don't need as much exercise as a lot of smller dogs. I think it is our slow giant-breed metabolism. :-)

You boys are so lucky to have such a good human who gives so much of her time to keep you satisfied and happy!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Unknown said...

Awwwww ... those new haircuts are really stylin' !!!! :-) What a pair of handsome lads you both are !!!

Your humans tokk wonderful photos and translated your thoughts and barks wonderfully :-)

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

wow!!! seriously! you guys look sooooooo cute--very handsome! you have the sweetest faces! you had a wonderful time at the groomers! i bet you feel better now! love S & G