We love to make new fur-pals - a schnauzer snuggle to everyone who signs up to follow us!

Please sign our guest book - (insert your blog address in your message so that we can contact you!)

Friday 29 May 2009

DJ to the Max!

Max - Our male human really likes something called 'sounds' and has several of these funny looking boxes which have lots of interesting looking buttons and switches on with long snakey things coming out of them. When he's 'mixing his sounds' he usually connects one of our 'pooters via the long snakey thing to one of these funny boxes. He used to do this in a special room in our house but since we've been living here he often does this in our lounge as we're not allowed upstairs - and he misses us! I like that he does this because it means I can considerately give him a helping paw. He calls me 'Maxy-Max' when I do - and 'DJ JD' sometimes wanders over, but he's not as into these 'sounds' as me and our male human! Mixing sounds is tiring work though .... zzzz .... I try to be as helpful as I can for as long as I can .... snuffle .... but I'm finding it hard to stay awa .... zzzzzzzz!!!!!

12 comments:

Sasha said...

Those cables look awful tasty...

Puppy kisses
Sasha

Bruce said...

Way to go Max! Listening to groovy tunes is very therapeutic!
your buddy,
Bruce:)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello max its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm wot do yoo do with the sownds after yoo miks them??? do yoo like put them in the oven and bayk them into a treet or sumthing? i am not kwite shoor eksaktly wot that wood tayst like but i bet it wood be gud ok bye

Suzuki said...

I hope you have a pawsome weekend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

NB said...

Hi DJ JD and Maxy Max! Cool pups,cute post! NB.

Cezar and Léia said...

wow guys!
Maybe you can ask you dad to mix some "progressive music"! It's nice !
Hugs and purrs
Luna
( and dad Cezar )

parlance said...

Hey, guys. How about posting picture of you playing with those lovely wooden toys you tantalised me by mentioning when you visited my blog?

Unknown said...

Ooh, Max - you're one hip doggie, doing all that cool machine stuf with humans! My human likes those 'sounds' too - she calls the special noise "music" and she likes to make music come out of the machine and then bop around our living room sometimes...I just think she is crazy but then, humans do lots of crazy things, don't they? But I do get quite excited when she bops around and I try to join in - that's how we got into our dancing!

That picture of you is just so sweet!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi JD & Max
You guys are real cool.
Love Ruby & Penny

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

hehehe---so funny--what else do you guys listen too? do you watch Britians got Talent? in Canada we are addicted to it but can only see it through youtube clips. i bet you guys watch that show huh?

Amber and Nala said...

Sounds like hard work!! Hope you get plenty of treats for helping. ;)

Nala

Oskar said...

I'd love to hear some mixes by Maxy-Max & DJ JD!